The Deli group facilitates discussion and an exchange of ideas and information about co-op deli departments at food co-ops in order to improve the results of that work. Group members are deli managers and staff who are paid employees of CGN members.
Deli group members are welcome to:
- Send out any message about matters related to their work as deli department management staff of their co-ops. Group members' messages are sent out directly to the group. There is no screening of messages.
The Deli group may NOT be used to:
- Promote advertisements or solicitations.
- Circulate such things as petitions, a mass mailing requesting that e-mail messages be sent to someone, or a “chain letter”.
- Forward warning messages without reliable confirmation — e.g. a warning about mass computer flaws, rampant medical problems, etc.
CGN expects all subscribers to:
- Be respectful of one another and others’ viewpoints in their postings.
- Keep in mind that the group is a public forum and your message will go to all members exactly as you send it.
- Use good judgment in sending messages out to the group.
The Deli group is not monitored; group members are allowed to send their messages out directly via the group. There is no screening of messages. Group members who post messages that do not meet the above guidelines are subject to having all future messages moderated or having their access to the group terminated.