Job Title: Office Coordinator
The National Cooperative Grocers Association (NCGA) is seeking an Office Coordinator. This position greets, welcomes and directs office visitors; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; provides general office support to multiple departments in the organization.
This important position provides an entry-level opportunity to work with many functions across our organization and is the first point of contact for visitors to NCGA. In addition to light phone work, this position handles the day-to-day operational processes of the office including mail, shipments, and other duties as assigned.
- 1 or more years of office experience
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated strong inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent listening skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Experience with HTML and textile formatting
- Experience supporting multiple people, departments, functions
Please be advised that no materials will be returned and applicants missing requested materials may not be considered. Applicant information will be kept confidential during the screening process, excepting references provided by applicant.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a great opportunity for the right individual.
About: NCGA is a member-owned, equal opportunity, national cooperative providing a variety of business services to retail food co-ops in 38 states.