Central Corridor Development Manager at NCGA
Job Title: Central Corridor Development Manager
NCGA seeks a Central Corridor Development Manager to lead a regional development team, roughly extending from the Midwest to the Rockies. This new position will have a significant impact on our ability to accelerate the growth, business performance, and impact of food co-ops in the central United States.
Candidate must be flexible and able to excel in a fast-paced, high-performance environment; have proven communication and organizational skills; and be able to provide both internal and external customer service to meet business needs.
This position will be located in NCGA’s Saint Paul office, supervising a regional development team and will report to the National Co-op Development Manager. This position will require up to 50% travel.
- Understanding of retail food operations, including basic financial analysis. Multi-store management experience required.
- Familiarity with and understanding of NCGA and its consumer cooperatives
- Ability to mentor co-op managers (department and general managers) and support their needs
- Skill and experience in building consensus among diverse groups and managing projects to meet diverse needs.
- Team-building skills and the ability to direct a professional, high-functioning team.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft office as well as retail food store financial analysis.
- Experience in developing budgets and managing resources within budgetary limitations.
- Supervisory experience
- Supervisory experience
Please be advised that no materials will be returned and applicants missing requested materials may not be considered. Applicant information will be kept confidential during the screening process, excepting references provided by applicant.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a great opportunity for the right individual.
About: National Cooperative Grocers Association (NCGA) is a business services cooperative for retail food co-ops located throughout the United States. We represent 142 food co-ops operating over 190 stores in 38 states with combined annual sales of over $1.6 billion and over 1.3 million consumer-owners. NCGA helps unify natural food co-ops in order to optimize operational and marketing resources, strengthen purchasing power, and ultimately offer more value to natural food co-op owners and shoppers everywhere.