OWNER SERVICES COORDINATOR
To build a loyal ownership and customer base and increase equity to
meet established goals. To educate staff, owners, and the community
about the cooperative difference. To establish and maintain systems
for accurate and timely member-owner records. To administer co-op
and owner programs in accordance to budget and GM directives.
• Promoting and recruiting ownership, while increasing owner equity.
• Administering co-op benefits in accordance with co-op budget.
• Educating and promoting co-ops and the cooperative difference.
• Coordinating newsletters and ensuring adequate supplies of information about co-op
ownership, owner benefits, and programs.
• Maintaining accurate owner records in a timely manner.
• Administering co-op programs and conducting community outreach.
• Recruiting member-workers and coordinating our Hands On Owner program.
• Providing a welcoming environment, excellent customer service, and prompt, accurate
check out for our owners and community members.
• Other duties as required by GM or Assistant GM.
* wages based on experience
* 15% discount on groceries
* medical, dental, & vision insurance
* paid time off
* other benefits
Apply online at www.nolafood.coop or pick up
an application at the store. Position open until filled.
good food, real people, meaningful jobs
make a living cooperatively!
Email Application and Resume to [email protected]