About the Company
Richard’s Foodporium® is a multi-unit retail organization with company owned and franchise stores throughout southwest Florida. At Richard’s we help our neighbor’s transition to a healthier lifestyle, without overwhelming them with choices or with guilt over indulgences. Our focus is to provide top selling natural and specialty foods, personal care items, supplements and bulk foods at extremely competitive prices.
The Manager of Information Technology has primary responsibility for ensuring the maintenance, safe keeping and timely relevance of all Company tech equipment, databases, and software. This includes, but is not limited to upgrades, updates, licensing, antivirus and spyware programs, operating systems, point of sale systems, peripheral equipment, database backups and storage, networking equipment and supplies, email and internet services, etc. The IT Manager will also contribute to database input, as well as reviews of reports, invoices and documents for abnormal entries and data that would indicate issues or problems to be addressed. The Manager of IT will also be responsible for managing all company passwords/logins, program and equipment licensing, and IT security controls.
The IT Manager will be expected to become knowledgeable in basic retail concepts. This position requires a self-motivated professional having the ability to multi-task, supervise, train, manage limited travel, and have an understanding of both internal and external customers. The position also requires knowledge in Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, networking, back-ups, import-export of files, and hardware/software installations.
There will also be the need to create custom reports and queries of the database and to ensure that all software and reports meet the needs of the Company. Serve as a liaison between Richard’s Foodporium® and vendors and provide on sight (including evenings & weekends), telephone and remote support for Richard’s Foodporium® personnel in the field as well as limited support for Richard’s Foodporium® franchisees.
· Bachelor's degree or equal work experience
· Management experience, Retail preferred
· Knowledge / experience with point of sale, phone systems and various handheld devices typically used in retail, wholesale and/or inventory control, and HTML or SQL is preferred
· Hands-on technical experience, including:
o Computer Installation and Maintenance
o Troubleshooting, Upgrading
o IT Security
o Hardware / Software / Network Problem Solving
o Presenting Technical Information
o Process Improvement
o Help desk / troubleshooting for end users (both hardware and software issues)
o Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
o Office 2003-2010
· Network Administration – Microsoft 2008 Active Managery , user accounts, email, FTP, web servers
· Database Administration - database maintenance, testing and performance tuning
· IT Business planning/budgeting
· Interpersonal skills to work with management team and users throughout the company
· Equipment inventory - development and management of hardware / software inventory system
· Network Administrator for LAN, supporting and maintaining servers, switches, and network connectivity, work with personnel at all locations in resolving connectivity problems between their location and company HQ
· Systems Administrator for Microsoft servers
· Microsoft Exchange email administrator
· Systems Administrator for internal phone system and voicemail server
· Hardware and Software Maintenance
· Responsible for security, back-ups, crisis management, prevention of system failure, disaster recovery.
· Interface with 3rd party vendors to ensure end-to-end service delivery and clear lines of accountability between 3rd parties (ECR, LN) and IT Service to end-users. Monitors their support and makes recommendations for solutions, improvements, changes
· Establishes strong relationships with other Managers and Store Management teams to ensure compliance and efficiencies.