Good Earth Market Co-op is seeking an experienced Prepared Foods/Deli Manager. This is a leadership position, part of our management team and responsible for managing all aspects of smooth running prepared foods/deli department. The manager is responsible for motivating and providing staff with tools required for superior customer service and meeting department objectives for sales, margin, labor, and customer service. This position oversees ordering, pricing, and inventory control.
Our Prepared Foods/Deli sales are nearly $25,000 per week including organic salad bar, hot bar, made to order sandwiches, smoothies, juices, coffees, grab & go, catering, meat and cheese.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Experience leading and managing 15+ staff
· Strong fiscal, operational and people skills
· Ability to model exceptional customer service
· Knowledge of natural, local, and organic food preparation and merchandising
· Excellent communication skills and a great sense of humor
Required qualifications include:
• experience managing a restaurant or deli
• familiarity with specialty foods and special dietary choices
• demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• a minimum of two years management experience
Competitive compensation and excellent benefit package including group health insurance, vacation pay, paid holidays, and a generous store discount. For more information on Good Earth Market Co-op, please visit our website at www.goodearthmarket.coop. Our website also has our Co-op employment application.
Send letter of interest, resume and Co-op application to: Joshua Jackson, Good Earth Market Co-op, 3024 2nd Ave. N., Billings, MT 59101 or [email protected]
Good Earth Market Co-op is committed to equal opportunity in employment practices. Employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, age, religious or political beliefs, national origin, sexual orientation, marital and parental status, or disability.