Do you have a passion for local food, healthy eating, education, community-building, and a cooperative, community-based approach to doing business? Then you may be perfect for Ukiah Natural Foods Co-op’s Marketing and Outreach Manager position!
Ukiah Natural Foods Co-op is seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic, go-getter who will promote the co-op through marketing, outreach and networking. The Marketing and Outreach Manager will promote and support the Ukiah Natural Foods vision and mission.
- Passion for local food, healthy eating, education, community-building, and a cooperative, community-based approach to doing business
- Experience in marketing and outreach
- Proficient in Adobe Suite of products (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Computer and technical proficiency, including social media
- Ability to create newsletters and marketing collateral
- Familiarity with survey and email marketing tools
- Experience with creating and managing a department budget
- Effectively manage a 2-person department
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple, concurrent activities with short turn-around times with multiple internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent grammar and spelling
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage different types of people as a community liaison (Current involvement in our local community is a plus)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with event planning and outreach
- Familiarity with updating web content, WordPress, and web-based marketing
- Availability for evening and weekend events
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
All well qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and 2 design samples to [email protected].