The Lexington Cooperative Market in Buffalo, NY is seeking friendly, hardworking, & skilled people committed to customer service and who are passionate about food to join our team!
Our Store Manager will oversee all sales floor operations for our $10 million natural
foods market including Customer Service, Lexi’s Kitchen, grocery and produce
departments. The store Manager reports to the General Manager and will work closely
with the senior management team to set strategy and direction for the Co-op.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of:
- building and leading highly effective teams
- creating a friendly and generous store culture
- operating a sustainable and profitable business that benefits the community
- creating workplaces of top performers doing their best work
- identifying and developing future leaders
- continuously improving systems, the customer experience, and personal skill set
2013 was a banner year for our cooperative. In our 43rd year in business, we achieved
$10 million in sales, 10,000 consumer owners and received the Howard Bowers
Fund Cooperative Excellence Award. Our long range vision is to foster or create a
phenomenal co-op in every community that wants one.
If interested, please submit your resume to [email protected].