Now accepting applications for a motivated & hardworking
To assist department managers & buyers in meeting objectives for sales, margin, inventory turns, labor and customer service by stocking, receiving, and presenting a clean & organized product displays.
- Stocking, merchandising, & ensuring product freshness.
- Promoting local and organic products & supporting the co-op’s product selection guidelines.
- Receiving, storing, & stocking in accordance with NOP, health standards, and co-op protocols.
- Providing a welcoming environment, excellent customer service, and prompt, accurate check out for our owners and community members.
- wages based on experience
- 15% discount on groceries
- paid time off
- medical, dental, & vision insurance (if full time)
- other benefits
Apply online at www.nolafood.coop
or pick up an application at the store.
Must have full availability. Position open until filled.
good food, real people, meaningful jobs
make a living cooperatively!