now hiring a
To select, purchase, price, display, and promote fresh produce and to supervise department staff to meet objectives for sales, margin, inventory turns, labor and customer service.
- Negotiate with suppliers and purchasing produce items following product selection guidelines.
- Stocking, merchandising, & ensuring product freshness.
- Researching local products & supporting the development of the co-op’s product selection.
- Supervising department staff.
- Providing a welcoming environment, excellent customer service, and prompt, accurate check out for our owners and community members.
- wages based on experience
- 15% discount on groceries
- medical, dental, & vision insurance
- paid time off
- other benefits
Apply online at www.nolafood.coop or pick up an application at the store. Position open until filled.
good food, real people, meaningful jobs make a living cooperatively!