We are growing and changing! Come join our Team in beautiful downtown Stillwater!
River Market is currently looking for a motivated, self-starter with great communication skills and attention to detail to join our Marketing Department as a Marketing Assistant. This position is full-time and reports to the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities and Requirements for this position include:
- Assist in production and implementation of an overall fresh, clean, consistent and welcoming product merchandising plan
- Effectively Communicate promotional items & demo display plans to the Marketing-Education-Outreach department for integration into external marketing & media, store events, and educational programming
- Work with department managers to plan, create and ensure completion of cross-merchandising displays according to merchandising guidelines
- Ensure displays of materials are neat and appropriately placed for customer convenience, sales promotion and operational practicality
- Experience in Visual Merchandising
- Great Communication Skills both verbal and written
- High level of Organizational Ability
- High level of experience with Microsoft office products
- Experience with graphic design a plus
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- 20% employee discount on purchases from date of hire
- Wage and Paid Time Off negotiable based on experience within set scale
- Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement Planning and Flexible Spending Account available after a 90 day probationary period have been met.
Must submit an application, (available in store and on website-RiverMarket.coop) resume and a one page cover letter to the Human Resources e-mail: [email protected]
Or Mail to: Lisa Thoms/HR Department
River Market Community Coop
221 Main Street N.
Stillwater, MN 55082
All applications and resumes should be submitted no later than, August 31st, 2013.