The Membership Services and Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall operations and development of Chico Natural Foods Cooperative (CNFC) Marketing, Members Services, and Community Outreach. This position will manage the personnel and processes of these departments to ensure consistency in general management practices, adherence to labor guidelines, and administration of policies and procedures. This position will be responsible for: CNFC's advertising, messaging, and community relations, department expenses, productivity, cleanliness, customer services standards, and general functionality. This position works closely with the General Manager and the Management Team to develop and implement strategic goals to uphold the values of the Co-op and honor the Cooperative Principles.
Minimum Experience or Requirements:
• At least 2 years' experience in Marketing and Community Development. Education may meet this experience.
• Requires combination of on-the-job training and essential experience in a responsible leadership, management, and/or supervisory position.
• Demonstrated superior oral and written communication ability and ability to work with diverse communities.
• Experience creating and producing print and digital advertisements that support a brand and marketing strategy.
• Proficient in graphic design programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Publisher and/or the Adobe Suite
• Proficient with social networking such as Facebook, twitter, etc.
• Employee must have and maintain a current California Driver's License and insurance.
This position is fulltime exempt and may require working days, evening, and weekends. Benefits include, but not limited to, register discount and, after completion of the introductory period, medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, paid vacation and paid sick leave.
Your application packet must include: your resume, a CNFC application, and a portfolio of your design work. THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED. You can download application and job description on our website at www.chiconatural.com.
Submit your applications by mail, Attn: HR Manager or in the store at 818 Main St. Chico, CA 95928 or you may submit an application via email by attaching a completed application from our website as a Word or .pdf file to [email protected].
For more information regarding Chico Natural Food Cooperative, please go to www.chiconatural.com