We are looking for a positive, productive team players to provide excellent service as the Membership Services & Marketing Manager. This position is responsible to identify and coordinate the goal setting, ownership and outreach program development, and marketing programs and strategies to meet the mission, goals, and cooperative values of Chico Natural Foods Cooperative. Please see the job description for more information.
* At least 2 years’ experience in Marketing and Community Development. Education may meet this experience.
* Requires combination of on-the-job training and essential experience in a responsible leadership, management, and/or supervisory position.
* Demonstrated superior oral and written communication ability and ability to work with diverse communities.
* Proficient with social networking such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* This position may include travel, so employee must have and maintain a current California Driver's License and insurance.
* Experience creating and producing print and digital advertisements that support a brand and marketing strategy.
* Proficient in graphic design programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Publisher and/or the Adobe Suite.
This is a full-time 40-hour per week exempt position. The annual wage range starts at $33,280.00 DOE, increasing after completion of 3 month introductory period. Benefits include, but are not limited to, register discount, and after introductory period, paid vacation, sick leave, and insurance packages including medical, dental, vision and life.
Your application packet must include: Your resume, a CNFC application, and a portfolio of your design work.
Complete applications must be received by 10 pm, Sunday, June 2, 2013. They may be send via email by submitting Word,.pdf attachments or scanned copies; or by mailing to CNFC/ Job Posting, 818 Main St., Chico, CA 95928 Attn: HR Manager.
CNFC applications and job descriptions are also available our website at www.chiconatural.com.