Using library

Howdy! This may be a question/concern for Dan N and Heewon, but as we are charged with testing the site, I thought I would relate my feedback on today's search for other co-op's personnel policies on PTO, and the amount that they allow to carry over. When I finally found the HR section in the Library, and got into the actual listing of available items, all of them are tagged as if they were contributed by 14 Carrots Co-ops or 4th Street Food Co-op, and otherwise, there is no attribution as to which co-op actually was responsible for creation. There are dates, which is sort of helpful, but I would rather know if something came from Wheatsville, or Blue Hill, because I know how large/small those co-ops are. A whole list of docs labeled "Personnel Policies" with just a date means I will have to open up each one, and see if I can open it up and read what co-op actually wrote it. Numerous times, when you get to the page where the file should be, there was nothing, just a link back to where I had just been... I realize this is not "live" yet, but as the original CGIN site is now saying that it will not be available for much longer, and to come over to this iteration, it's a tad frustrating to have to work harder to find things than we used to with the old site....